Friday 13 March 2015

Single Serving Beetroot Brownie

Adapted from this recipe by Deliciously Ella, this is a single serving, for those who want portion control and no waste.
 
 When I say a small beetroot I mean a beetroot bigger than a golf ball, smaller than a tennis ball. I should have taken a picture of the one I used, when I next have them I will.

Ingredients:

Brownie mix:
4 TBSP Brown Rice Flour
2/3 of a Ripe Banana
1/4 of a Small beetroot
2 Tsp Maple Syrup or sweetener of choice
1/2 Tsp Coconut Oil
1 Tsp Chia Seeds
1/4 Tsp Cinnamon
 
Mix ins: Goji Berries, Cacao Nibs, Raisins, Nuts
 
Chocolate Glaze:

1 Tsp Coconut Oil
2 Tsp Maple syrup or liquid sweetener of choice
1 TBSP Cacao or 2 TBSP Cocoa Powder
1 TBSP Almond Butter
 
Toppings:
Extra Goji Berries or Cacao Nibs

Method:

1. Preheat your oven to 350/180C/Gas Mark 4. Grease a dish or ramekin. Blend all the ingredients together till smooth. Add in the additional ingredients of choice. Pour into your dish and bake for 20-25 minutes till a toothpick comes out clean.
2. Heat all the ingredients for the glaze in a saucepan, stirring till smooth. Smear on top of you brownie, sprinkle on toppings. Enjoy!

 

1 comment:

  1. Could I have the whole portion recipe version please.

    ReplyDelete