Saturday 21 February 2015

Cherry & Coconut Overnight Oat Parfait

Another breakfast at work. You can see all the pots I have to use to bring it all in. I get a lot of comments form co-workers on how organised and prepared I am.
 
Hey, my oats are important to me.
 

 Cherry & Coconut Overnight Oat Parfait

Ingredients:

1/2 Cup/40g Rolled Oats
Pinch of Salt
1/2 Cup/180ml Milk of Choice
1 TBSP Chia Seeds
1-2 TBSP Desiccated Coconut
Optional: 1 Tsp Maple Syrup or sweetener of choice

Handful of fresh Cherries
Coconut Yogurt, I use COYO
Cherry Jam/Conserve
Flaked and Desiccated Coconut

Method:

1. Mix all the oat ingredients, cover and refrigerate overnight or for a least four hours.
2. In the morning add more milk to the oats if their too thick. Layer with the fresh cherries, jam, yogurt and desiccated coconut. Top with flaked coconut. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment