Saturday 21 February 2015

White Chocolate & Peppermint Overnight Oat Parfait

Wonder why I post lots of pictures, with little writing?


 Its because I take tons of them, almost every time, and I want to use as many as possible.
 

 Even if they look the same, I have to choose between them. And sometimes I can't.

 White Chocolate & Peppermint Overnight Oat Parfait

Ingredients:

1/2 Cup/40g Rolled Oats
Pinch of Salt
1-2 Tsp Maple Syrup or sweetener of choice
1/2 Cup/120ml Milk of Choice
1 TBSP Chia Seeds
Few Drops Peppermint Extract

White Chocolate Yogurt:
30g White Chocolate
2-3 TBSP Plain Yogrut, I use Greek 0%

Mint Leave (Completely optional)

Method:

1. Mix all the oat ingredients, cover and refridgerate overnighrt or for at least four hours.
2. In the morning melt the chocolate, leave to cool for a few miniutes. Add the yogurt TSP at a time, whipping well after each addition. Keep adding till its thick and creamy, stop if the chocolate flavour begins to lessen.
3. Add extra milk to the oats if their too thick. Layer the oats and the yogurt. Top with a mint leave. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment